The breadboard power supply stick regulates voltage from a 9V wall wart to either 5V or 3.3V to the power rails. A simple circuit, involving a button, an LED, and a resistor, built two different ways. The circuit goes as follows: There is a wire connecting the VCC power rail to the positive, anode leg of an LED.
- Fit for: MB-102 Breadboard
- Input Voltage : DC 6.5-12V
- Output Voltage : DC 3.3V 5V
- Output Current: 700mA(Max)
- Total Size : 51 x 32 x 19mm/ 2″ x 1.3″ x 0.75″ (L*W*H)
Based on 2 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.