The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integrates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board. Power your development in the fastest way combines with NodeMCU Firmware! R2 version had CP2102 USB-TTL instead, larger current support, the slim board can put on a breadboard.
- Wi-Fi Module – ESP-12E module similar to ESP-12 module but with 6 extra GPIOs.
- USB – micro USB port for power, programming and debugging
- Headers – 2x 2.54mm 15-pin header with access to GPIOs, SPI, UART, ADC, and power pins
- Misc – Reset and Flash buttons
- Power – 5V via micro USB port
- Dimensions – 49 x 24.5 x 13mm